We have summarised key information relating to our internal processes, the servers we use, where your data is stored and the security measures in place to help you ensure that you remain compliant with the GDPR when entrusting Glide to process your data. Should you require any further clarification then please do not hesitate to contact the Glide Team on +44(0)1733 602 570.
- Glide’s main production servers are hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and physically located in London (UK).
- In addition we take full system backups which are encrypted and stored with Amazon Web Services (AWS) London Data Centre for a period of 2 weeks.
- Data held is physically stored within the UK. You can read more about the extensive security accreditation of the AWS servers here.
- All data exchanges between your device and the Glide servers is encrypted by SSL.
- We do not access your data without your permission which is granted as required through the Gide system to assist with support queries.
- We do not process your data in any way except to provide you with the functionality offered by the Glide system, we will never share your data with anyone.
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Glide team if we can assist further with GDPR and security queries.